Please note: we will open at 11 AM this Friday, July 31
At Advanced Family Eyecare, we are taking all precautions to provide a safe and efficient office environment for our patients and staff.
Some of the changes that have been implemented are:
* The ability to fill out all relevant office forms through a secure HIPPA compliant portal before your appointment.
* No forms, pens, or clipboards in the office.
* Check-in will be done remotely in your car via your phone- There will be no waiting in the office- We will have limited appointment booking to assure you will not be waiting long.
* Limited occupancy in office.
* No-touch temperature taking and COVID questionnaire of all persons entering office, including staff, twice a day.
* Masks required for all patients and staff and hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer available throughout the office.
* Immediate initiating of testing when a patient enters the office.
* Shields for all appropriate equipment for additional protection.
* Disinfection of all rooms and items that may contact a patient after each encounter including all frames in the dispensary.