Comprehensive Vision Exams and so much more.
The full spectrum of eye care is offered to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: vision tests, corrective laser eye surgery, immediate attention for eye emergencies and so much more.
Our Glen Rock optometrist gives thorough eye care to patients with a wide range of eye care needs. We provide specialized support for a wide array of issues such as macular degeneration, dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataracts.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- You can develop dry eyes based on a variety of factors. Nutrition is one of those factors. Choose foods & supplements that will ensure less dryness.
- As we reach middle age, particularly after age 40, it is common to start to experience difficulty with reading and performing other tasks that require near vision. This is because with age, the lens of our eye becomes increasingly inflexible, making it harder to focus on close objects. This condition is called presbyopia and eventually it happens to some extent, to everyone as they age.
- Dry eye syndrome (DES) is a chronic condition that develops when your eyes do not produce and maintain enough tears to keep the eye’s surface lubricated.
- Our eye doctors have the latest technology and lots of experience with eye infections, scratched eye, something stuck in your eye, painful or stinging eyes and many other types of eye infections.
- We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.